This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Positive results for 3M in the third quarter drew the most reader interest last week (3M Third Quarter 2014 Sales Grow 2.8%): “3M recently reported third quarter earnings of $1.98 per share, an increase of 11.2% vs. the third quarter of 2013. Sales…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for November 2-8
1. 3M Third Quarter 2014 Sales Grow 2.8% #2 last week
2. Celanese Acquires Cool Polymers
3. AkzoNobel Announces Divestment of Eka Synthomer
4. PPG Aerospace Expands Sealant Capabilities in Germany
5. Archroma to Acquire BASF Textile Chemicals Business #1 last week