This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Dow’s announcement regarding its divestment plans remained in the top position last week (Dow Increases Divestiture Target to $7 Billion): “The Dow Chemical Co. recently announced an increased divestiture target aligned to further enhance the value of its portfolio and support the…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for November 30 – December 6
1. Dow Increases Divestiture Target to $7 Billion second week at #1
2. Michelman Introduces New Digital Imaging Technology
3. Worldwide Decorative Laminates Demand to Reach $40 Billion by 2018
4. ExxonMobil President Pryor to Retire
5. Hernon Appoints Florida Distributor