This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
The acquisition of Continental Products by H.B. Fuller drew the most reader interest last week (H.B. Fuller to Acquire Continental Products): “H.B. Fuller Co. recently announced it has signed an agreement to purchase Continental Products Ltd., a provider of industrial adhesives in…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for January 11-17
1. H.B. Fuller to Acquire Continental Products #3 last week
2. Graco Announces Acquisitions
3. Ferro Completes Sale of Polymer Additives Business #5 last week
4. Huntsman Sees Opportunities Resulting from Lower Oil Prices
5. Royal Adhesives Acquires Advanced Polymers International