Last week, readers were most interested in the new president of Adhesives Technology (Bland Promoted to President of Adhesives Technology as McIntyre Transitions to Meridian Adhesives Group): “Adhesives Technology Corp. (ATC) recently announced the promotion of T.J. Bland to the position of president. He succeeds Hart McIntyre, who will transition to a consulting role with ATC parent company Meridian Adhesives Group, LLC.
“Bland has reportedly grown his responsibility with ATC over the past six years; he was elevated to general manager and chief operating officer last year. He is credited with leading the design, engineering, and manufacture of the company’s ULTRABOND® HS-1CC anchoring and doweling epoxy. Prior to his appointment with ATC, Bland worked as vice president of Research & Development at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., where he was tasked with developing products that exceeded structural standards through design and testing excellence.”
Do you have news to share with the industry? Please send your press releases to me at email@example.com.
Top 5 News that Sticks for February 16-22
- Bland Promoted to President of Adhesives Technology as McIntyre Transitions to Meridian Adhesives Group
- Henkel Invests in Machine Learning Software Start-Up Fero Labs
#4 last week
- Fedrigoni Acquires Ritrama
- Henkel Opens New State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Facility in India
- Berry Global Tops Sales Record in First Fiscal 2020 Quarter #1 last week
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.