Readers last week were most interested in the coronavirus-related postponement of the World Adhesive and Sealant Conference (World Adhesive and Sealant Conference Postponed): “The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC), organizer of the World Adhesive and Sealant Conference, has announced that the event will be postponed due to the COVID-19 coronavirus. The event had been scheduled for April 20-22 at the Hilton Chicago in Chicago, Ill.
“ASC reports that it is working to secure dates to reschedule WAC2020 at the same venue for a later date in 2020. The new dates for the event will be announced as soon as possible.”
Top 5 News that Sticks for March 15-21
- World Adhesive and Sealant Conference Postponed
- Avery Dennison Announces Change in Board Leadership
- Worthen Industries Acquires Henkel’s Footwear Adhesives Business in Mexico
#third week in Top 5!
- Dow Technologies Help Retrofit Olympic Stadium for Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
- Azelis Americas CASE Appointed U.S. Distributor for Momentive Polyurethane Additives
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.