Last week, Henkel’s announcement regarding its annual Supplier Awards drew the most reader interest (Cabot, Clariant, and Wanhua Receive Henkel Supplier Awards): “Henkel Adhesive Technologies has awarded the performance of its strategic partners with its annual Supplier Awards. With these recognitions, the business unit honors the close and successful collaboration across its value chains. Awards this year have been announced for Cabot Corp., Clariant, and Wanhua in the three categories of Operational Excellence, Sustainability, and Innovation.
“‘The close collaboration between Henkel and our strategic suppliers is a key success factor to drive value for our customers,’ said Jan-Dirk Auris, executive vice president of Henkel Adhesive Technologies. ‘Especially in today’s challenging times during the current COVID-19 pandemic our longstanding and robust partnerships are essential to ensure a strong pipeline for innovations and sustainability solutions based on resilient supply chains. This makes it even more important to recognize the efforts and achievements of our suppliers.’”
Has your company recently received an award or honor? I’d love to hear about it! Please send your news to me at email@example.com.
Top 5 News that Sticks for November 22-28
- Cabot, Clariant, and Wanhua Receive Henkel Supplier Awards
- Bonding Study Evaluates Performance of Avery Dennison Adhesives with Woodbridge Flexible Foams
- WACKER Invests in New Production Line for Silicone Specialties at Nünchritz Site
- PPG, H.B. Fuller, and Wacker Receive ASC Innovation Awards third week in Top 5!
- Sika Expands Shotcrete Admixture Production in France
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.