Last week, Avery Dennison’s announcement regarding its acquisition of JDC Solutions drew the most reader interest (Avery Dennison to Acquire JDC Solutions): “Avery Dennison recently announced that it has agreed to acquire JDC Solutions, Inc., a privately owned manufacturer of pressure-sensitive specialty tapes headquartered in Mount Juliet, Tenn., for the purchase price of $24 million. JDC employs approximately 75 people at its headquarters and manufacturing site in Tennessee, with approximately $30 million in annual revenue. The acquisition is expected to close in in the first quarter, subject to customary conditions and approvals.
“JDC manufactures specialty tapes for use in a variety of high-value industrial applications. The company reportedly has longstanding relationships with U.S. converters serving the automotive, consumer appliance, and building and construction industries, among others.”
Top 5 News that Sticks for February 21-27
- Avery Dennison to Acquire JDC Solutions #4 last week
- Arkema Launches Start-up Connect Program for Research Collaboration
- Mayzo Appoints Two Vice Presidents
- Meridian Adhesives Group Acquires Convergent Concrete Technologies #1 last week
- Henkel Expands Strategic Partnership with Quad Industries for Printed Electronics Solutions
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.