DuPont’s announcement regarding a new adhesives facility in China drew the most reader interest last week (DuPont to Build New Adhesives Manufacturing Facility in China): “DuPont recently announced that it is investing approximately $30 million to build a new manufacturing facility in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, in East China. The new facility will produce adhesives to serve customers in the transportation industry, primarily in support of two industry mega trends: vehicle electrification applications and lightweighting. Construction will begin in the third quarter of 2021, and the facility is expected to be operational by early 2023.
“The production facility will be built at the Yangtze River International Chemical Industrial Park in the Zhangjiagang Free Trade Zone. It will support growing demand for DuPont Mobility & Materials business' advanced solutions in adhesive technology…”
Are you up to date on all of the latest expansions in the industry? Subscribe to our eNewsletters and have the news delivered directly to you!
Top 5 News that Sticks for May 2-8
- DuPont to Build New Adhesives Manufacturing Facility in China #3 last week
- Henkel 3D Printing Facility Achieves Zero Waste to Landfill Status
- Sika Increases 2021 Annual Sales Target Following Record-Breaking First Quarter
- Steven to Succeed Irvine as Palmer Holland CEO
- Kraton Block Copolymer Granted Section 18 Emergency Exemption by EPA
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Report Abusive Comment