Readers last week were most interested in Larry Zhang’s appointment as the senior vice president of Elkem Silicones: “Larry Zhang has been appointed the new senior vice president for Elkem’s Silicones division. He has stepped into the role with immediate effect and is based in Shanghai, China.
“Zhang most recently served as vice president for Operations in Elkem’s Silicones division and director of the Asia-Pacific region. He has significant leadership experience from China National Bluestar and holds an engineering degree from Central South University.”
Do you have company news to share with the industry? Please send your press releases to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top 5 News that Sticks for June 26 - July 2
- Elkem Appoints New Senior Vice President for Silicones Division
- APPLIED Adhesives Acquires Axco Adhesive Systems #5 last week
- Blankenship Joins ChemQuest as Director of Marketing
- H.B. Fuller Net Revenue Jumps 20% in 2022 Second Quarter
- Wacker to Present Silicone- and Polymer-Based Products at K 2022
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media channels.