H.B. Fuller will demonstrate its e-commerce solutions and sustainable packaging solutions at PACK EXPO Las Vegas, held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, September 11-13, 2023. H.B. Fuller will be in booth 9015.
H.B. Fuller’s innovative and sustainable e-commerce solutions are tamper-evident, enable easy opening and returns, minimize packaging materials, and offer an enhanced customer experience with less transit and protective packaging.
The e-commerce solutions include:
• Swift® Melt PM7000, delivering excellent bond strength ensuring package integrity throughout the supply chain and across a wide temperature range,
• Open Sesame® Fiber-Based Tear Tapes, enhancing the “unboxing experience” by eliminating the need for box-cutting tools,
• Flextra® flexible packaging adhesives reduce packaging waste, resist tears and punctures, and help preserve perishables through the control of moisture, air, and light,
• FullVision®, the company’s proprietary software that analyzes end-of-line packaging data to improve product quality and plant productivity, ensures each box uses the right amount of adhesive.
H.B. Fuller will also showcase a wide range of technologies made with renewable and bio-based materials, enabling customers to improve their products and processes through solutions that help them achieve their sustainability goals.
The sustainable packaging solutions include:
• Reducing the carbon footprint throughout the supply chain by lowering the packaging weight with reinforcement solutions, decreasing stretch wrap usage, minimizing packaging-to-product ratio, and reducing food waste,
• Reusing corrugated boxes with help from Open-Sesame tape technology. The product supports two functions in one sustainable package,
• Recyclable packaging with a new caustic washable adhesive solution to bond HDPE or paper label to PET packages,
• Renewable materials with bio-based flexible packaging, adhesives that support biodegradable flexible packaging, reinforcement tapes for repulpable packaging, and hot melt adhesives that contain bio-products,
• Recyclable bottles made with Earthic™ washable water-based adhesives and easy returnable packaging design with Close Sesame™ system.
To learn more, visit www.hbfuller.com.