- Strong sales growth of 8.1% to €14.1 billion
- Organic sales growth of 3.0%
- Adjusted operating profit*: +9.1% to €1.495 million
- Adjusted earnings per preferred share*: +3.2% to €2.26
- Sales in growth regions: +3 percentage points to 37% of total
- Proposed dividends kept at prior-year levels
“At the beginning of 2008, we initiated a global efficiency enhancement program in early response to the increasing economic difficulties encountered in the market. With this and the acquisition of the National Starch businesses, we have been able to sustainably strengthen our competitiveness. Moreover, our heightened focus on our strategic priorities is already beginning to yield benefits.”
For more information, visitwww.henkel.com/ir.
*Before purchase price allocation.