ASC Announces Changes to Board of Directors
Brian McSwigan, vice president, pressure-sensitive adhesives at Henkel Corp., has been elected to serve as chairman of the board.
The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) recently announced changes to its Board of Directors, including new officers for 2019-2020 and new and re-elected members for a three-year term ending December 31, 2021.
Brian McSwigan, vice president, pressure-sensitive adhesives at Henkel Corp., has been elected to serve as chairman of the board through December 31. He will also lead the ASC Executive Committee. Charles Williams, senior global technical director at Avery Dennison, will serve as past chair for two years.
Robert Butera, vice president of research, development, and innovation at DAP Products; and Dan Horner, CEO of Applied Adhesives have been elected to serve a three-year term.
Re-elected members of the board also serving a three-year term are:
- Heather Campe, senior vice president, Americas Adhesives, H.B. Fuller Co.;
- Matt Devine, president, DHM Adhesives;
- Gerhard Haas, vice president, research and development, technical service, and purchasing, Jowat Corp.;
- Joseph Koch, director of structural adhesives, 3M Corp.;
- Guil Silva, vice president and general manager, ITW Performance Polymers; and
- Rusty Thompson, president, Evans Adhesive Corp.
“The newly elected ASC Board officers and directors strengthen our organization’s leadership during a time of record participation and growth in ASC’s programs and events,” said William Allmond, president. “Led by Brian McSwigan, they have a strategic focus on maximizing ASC’s value proposition for each member company.”
For more information, visit www.ascouncil.org.