Avery Dennison to Demonstrate Multiple New Products at Labelexpo Europe
The theme of Avery Dennison’s presence at Labelexpo Europe is “Making a Material Difference.”
Avery Dennison recently announced that it will create its biggest-ever trade show presence at Labelexpo Europe 2019, which will be held in Brussels from September 24-27. Under the theme “Making a Material Difference,” the Avery Dennison team will reportedly demonstrate a range of newly launched product innovations across four key areas of focus, including sustainable materials and intelligent labels. Avery Dennison reports that highlights at its booth (Hall 5-Booth A31) will include:
- rPE—facestock made from recycled polyethylene, which launched in Europe in May
- rPET—a liner with more than 30% recycled PET bottle content, which has been shortlisted for this year’s Label Industry Global Awards 2019, Environmental and Sustainability Award
- An extension of the Avery Dennison CleanFlake™ portfolio that enables closed-loop PET recycling and won this year’s FINAT Recycling and Sustainability award
In addition to sharing material solutions, the booth will also reportedly focus on collaboration, with a hospitality area to meet, listen, and collaborate with show attendees. A dedicated seminar space will provide opportunities for Avery Dennison and partners will host think-tank sessions on key industry topics, including:
- Sustainability—designing labels for recyclability
- Intelligent labels—getting started with RFID and learning about the future of connected products
- Neuromarketing insights—What makes a wine label say “buy me”?
- Adhesives enabling functionality, shelf appeal, or sustainability
“I am very excited about Labelexpo 2019, as it gives us a great opportunity to launch new and exciting products to our customers, to gain their direct feedback, and to listen and collaborate with other industry players,” said Jeroen Diderich, vice president and general manager of Avery Dennison Label and Graphics Materials, Europe. “In fact, we have new technologies and innovations that we are launching this year that were inspired by conversations that we have had at previous shows.”
Learn more at www.averydennison.com.