ASC Names New Members to Executive Committee and Board of Directors
ASC’s board consists of 23 directors, representing adhesive and sealant manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and academia.
The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) recently announced newly elected and reelected members to its executive committee and board of directors, effective January 1, 2020. Newly elected to the ASC executive committee for a three-year term is Heather Campe, senior vice president, Americas Adhesives, at H.B. Fuller. Newly elected members of the ASC board of directors, serving a three-year term, include:
- Shamsi Gravel, vice president, Global Key Accounts, at Emerald Kalama
- David White, senior vice president, Quality and Risk Management, at Sika Corp.
Reelected members of the ASC board, who also serve a three-year term, are:
- Kevin Campbell, senior director, Americas Chemical Sales, Kraton Polymers
- Matt Devine, president, DHM Adhesives
- Forest Driggs, senior vice president and chief financial officer, Franklin International
- Steve Gailbreath, global business director, Ingevity
- Jack O’Malley, head of infrastructure team, North America Coatings, Adhesives, & Specialties, Covestro
In addition, Tim Long, Ph.D., professor of chemistry at Virginia Tech, was reelected for another two-year term to a non-voting seat representing academia.
“ASC is fortunate to be led by an outstanding group of individuals committed to leveraging the collective wisdom of our industry to benefit its continued growth,” said William Allmond, ASC president. “This coming year they will lead us through momentous occasions, hosting the World Adhesive and Sealant Conference, launching a new B2B training program, and exploring new growth potential into the North American building and construction market.”
ASC’s board consists of 23 directors, representing adhesive and sealant manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and academia. For more information, visit www.ascouncil.org.