The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) recently announced that it has secured dates in April 2021 for the rescheduled World Adhesive and Sealant Conference (WAC), which had been scheduled for April 2020 but was cancelled due to COVID-19. WAC2021 will be held April 19-21, 2021, at the Hilton Chicago in Chicago, Ill.
In addition, the ASC has created a U.S.-based Annual Convention & EXPO, to be held November 4-6, 2020, at the Omni Louisville in Louisville, Ky. The event will reportedly feature:
- Networking events and opportunities
- Keynote presentations from subject matter experts and thought leaders
- 50+ educational sessions with strong technical content
- EXPO tradeshow
- Adhesive Science Short Course (previously scheduled for WAC2020)
- Welcome Reception
- Innovation Awards ceremony
- ASC Gives Back community service project (TBA)
- Convention APP
- Closing Reception
To register for the November event and for more information, visit www.ascouncil.org.