ASC Announces Call for Speakers for Annual Convention in November
The deadline to submit abstracts for the ASC 2020 Annual Convention and EXPO is May 25.
The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) has issued a call for speakers for its 2020 Annual Convention and EXPO, which will be held November 4-6 in Louisville, Ky. Any new technology, market intelligence, or timely topic relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry will reportedly be considered. The deadline to submit abstracts is May 25.
Potential topics include:
- Lessons learned from COVID-19; supply chain, operations, markets, customers
- Any market segment intelligence, global and domestic activity, and current lessons learned
- Bio-based, recycled, and compostability issues in all markets
- Any technology or application
- Artificial intelligence in the lab
- Data analysis for product development; applied statistical design for lab, scale-up, and test protocol
- Regulatory issues
- Open topics
In addition, New Product Introduction sessions will offer EXPO exhibitors the opportunity to present new products recently introduced with corresponding formulation and use data. Commercial presentations should be grounded in the presenters’ research experience. Promotional conversations are permissible; however, products or services may not be sold at the conference venue. These slots (eight total) will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
For additional guidelines and to submit an abstract, visit www.ascouncil.org/page/abstract_submission.