The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) has issued a call for speakers for its 2023 Annual Convention and EXPO, held April 17-19, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, Louisiana. Any new technology, market intelligence or timely topics relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry will be considered. The deadline to submit abstracts is December 9, 2022.
Potential topics include:
- Tapes, Labels, Hygiene
- Packaging, Hygiene Market, Applications
- Chemical Recycling
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Technologies
- Formulating Challenges - Extreme Conditions, De-bond on Demand, Transitioning to Sustainable Materials
- Environmental Footprints B2B, B2C Collaboration
- Recycling - Paper and Plastics Infrastructure, Exclusions, Regulations
- Current Outlook for Land, Sea, Air Shipping Challenges
- Federal & State Chemical Regulatory Developments
- Case Studies, Strategies, Wisdom
In addition, New Product Introduction Sessions offers exhibiting companies the opportunity to present new products recently introduced with corresponding formulation and use data. Presentations should be grounded in presenters' research experience. Promotional conversations are permissible; however, products or services may not be sold at the conference venue. There will be 6 slots available and confirmed on a first come first serve basis.
For additional guidelines and to submit an abstract, visit https://www.ascouncil.org/page/Abstract_Submission.