This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in the appointment of a new VP for 3M (Roman Named 3M Industrial Business Group VP): “3M recently announced it has appointed Michael F. Roman to the position of executive vice president, Industrial Business Group. He replaces Brad T. Sauer, who…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for May 25-31
1. Roman Named 3M Industrial Business Group VP
2. LORD Receives Sustainability Award
3. Ellsworth Adhesives Receives Two Awards from Dow Corning #5 last week
4. Michelman CTO Elected to Industrial Research Institute Board
5. Evonik Isophorone Facilities Begin Operations in China