This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, Sika’s acquisition of Klebag Chemie (Sika Acquires Adhesives Manufacturer) drew the most reader interest: “Sika recently announced it is acquiring Klebag Chemie AG, a manufacturer of adhesives for the sealing, bonding and flooring markets. Klebag Chemie manufactures…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for June 8-14
1. Sika Acquires Adhesives Manufacturer #3 last week
2. PPG Announces Small-Batch Coatings Processing System
3. Celanese to Expand Capacity in Kentucky
4. Soudal Acquires Accumetric, Announces Headquarters Move
5. Chinese Adhesives Market to Grow 10%