This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, news from ExxonMobil regarding a new ethane cracker drew the most reader interest (ExxonMobil Begins Multi-Billion-Dollar Expansion Project in Texas): “ExxonMobil Chemical Co. recently announced it has started construction on a multi-billion-dollar ethane cracker at its Baytown, Texas, complex and associated premium product facilities in nearby Mont Belvieu. The steam cracker will reportedly have a capacity of up to…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for June 22-28
1. ExxonMobil Begins Multi-Billion-Dollar Expansion Project in Texas
2. H.B. Fuller Receives Award for Packaging
3. Dow Corning Appoints Archway Sales as Distributor #4 last week
4. 3M’s Meyer Receives PSTC Dahlquist Award
5. RPM Acquires Brazilian Waterproofing Products Manufacturer