This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
A structural adhesive development agreement drew the most reader interest last week (Dow Automotive, LORD Partner to Develop Structural Adhesive): “Dow Automotive Systems, a business unit of The Dow Chemical Co., and LORD Corp. have entered into a commercial agreement to bring Fusor® 2098 crash-durable structural adhesive to the…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for August 24-30
1. Dow Automotive, LORD Partner to Develop Structural Adhesive
2. Momentive to Build Forest Products Facility in Brazil
3. Equipment Failure Causes Huntsman Manufacturing Disruption #1 last week
4. Berry Plastics Receives Two Awards from Eastman
5. Waterbornes Help Spur Global Adhesive and Sealant Market Growth