This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in the sale of MACtac (MACtac Acquired by Private Equity Firm): “Bemis Co. Inc. recently announced that it has reached an agreement to sell MACtac, its global Pressure Sensitive Materials business, to Platinum Equity, a California-based private equity firm, for a purchase price of…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for September 14-20
1. MACtac Acquired by Private Equity Firm #4 last week
2. Bayer to Separate MaterialScience Business, Focus Entirely on Life Science Businesses
3. Continued Growth Expected for Electronic Adhesives Market
4. Nordson Acquires Dima Group
5. Bostik’s Toonen to Present Paper at Insight 2014