This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Henkel’s agreement to acquire Bergquist drew the most reader interest last week (Henkel to Acquire The Bergquist Co.): “Henkel recently announced it has signed an agreement to acquire The Bergquist Co., a supplier of thermal-management solutions for the electronics…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for October 5-11
1. Henkel to Acquire The Bergquist Co.
2. H.B. Fuller Third Quarter Revenue Grows 2.4%
3. PPG Opens Regional Headquarters for Architectural Coatings Business
4. Ellsworth Adhesives Announced LED Webcast
5. 3M’s Post-It Brand Launches App