This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, news that a BASF business group would be acquired by Archroma drew the most reader interest (Archroma to Acquire BASF Textile Chemicals Business): “Archroma recently announced it has entered an agreement to acquire the global textile chemicals business of BASF. The acquisition reportedly complements…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for October 26 - November 1
1. Archroma to Acquire BASF Textile Chemicals Business
2. 3M Third Quarter 2014 Sales Grow 2.8%
3. Bostik Opens R&D Center Near Paris third week in Top 5!
4. PPG Third Quarter 2014 Sales Grow 4%
5. Sika Receives GM Supplier Quality Excellence Award