This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in an agreement between Evonik and Shell MDS (Evonik Appointed Distributor by Shell MDS): “Evonik Industries recently announced it has been appointed by Shell MDS (Malaysia) as the new distribution partner for gas-to-liquid hardwaxes (GTL hardwaxes) for…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for January 4-10
1. Evonik Appointed Distributor by Shell MDS
2. RAHN Group Marks 75 Years in Business
3. H.B. Fuller to Acquire Continental Products
4. Dow’s Parillo Named to Materials Research Society Board
5. Ferro Completes Sale of Polymer Additives Business