This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in Sika’s finalized acquisition of Axson (Sika Acquires Axson Technologies): “Sika recently announced it has finalized its previously announced acquisition of Axson Technologies. With annual sales of…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for March 29 - April 4
1. Sika Acquires Axson Technologies #2 last week
2. Daimler Group Approves Scott Bader as Composite Materials Supplier
3. RPM’s Rust-Oleum Group Acquires Spraymate
4. LaForge Named MACtac President
5. Sika to Acquire Mortar Producer BMI Products of Northern California