This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
H.B. Fuller’s first fiscal quarter financial results drew the most reader interest last week (H.B. Fuller 2015 First Quarter Revenue Falls 3.2%): “H.B. Fuller Co. recently reported financial results for the first quarter that ended February 28, 2015. Net income for the quarter was…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for April 5-11
1. H.B. Fuller 2015 First Quarter Revenue Falls 3.2%
2. LaForge Named MACtac President #4 last week
3. Sika to Acquire Mortar Producer BMI Products of Northern California #5 last week
4. Nordson ASYMTEK Restructures Sales Team
5. 3M to Build China Technical Center