This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, the acquisition of Chemical Innovations by Royal Holdings drew the most reader interest (Royal Holdings Acquires Chemical Innovations): “Royal Holdings Inc., a portfolio company of Arsenal Capital Partners, recently announced that it has acquired the stock of Chemical Innovations Ltd. (CIL) from…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for April 12-18
1. Royal Holdings Acquires Chemical Innovations
2. Silicones Volume Helps Grow Momentive Performance Materials’ 2014 Sales
3. Sika Expands Asia-Pacific Presence
4. H.B. Fuller 2015 First Quarter Revenue Falls 3.2% #1 last week
5. Scholle Chemical Becomes Alchemix