Readers last week showed the most interest in news from Kraton regarding its product offerings at the China Adhesive event (Kraton to Showcase Innovations at China Adhesive 2019): “Kraton Corp. recently announced that it will exhibit key innovations from a broad portfolio of bio-based tackifiers, polymers, and tread-enhancement additives at CHINA ADHESIVE 2019, which will be held September 18-20 in Shanghai, China...
“‘CHINA ADHESIVE is a key platform for the region’s growing adhesives market with an increasing focus on sustainability,’ said Peter Migchels, Kraton’s marketing director for adhesives.”
Top 5 News that Sticks for September 22-28
- Kraton to Showcase Innovations at China Adhesive 2019
- Sika to Acquire China-Based Silicone Sealants and Adhesives Manufacturer Crevo-Hengxin
third week in Top 5!
- Avery Dennison to Highlight Sustainability at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- California Senate Resolution Recognizes RadTech, Ultraviolet and Electronic Beam Curing Technologies
- Brenntag Specialties Expands Distribution Agreement with BASF
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.