Last week, readers were most interested in recognition earned by two DuPont structural adhesives (DuPont Structural Adhesives Recognized by Altair Enlighten Award): “DuPont recently announced that it has received finalist and runner-up designations in the 2020 Altair Enlighten Award competition, an awards program in the automotive industry dedicated to vehicle lightweighting…
“‘DuPont adhesive technology has been a market leader for decades,’ said Frank Billotto, marketing manager, Americas for DuPont Transportation and Industrial. ‘Constant innovation helps ensure that our enabling solutions benefit vehicle design not only for lighter weight but for safer, more durable, and fuel-efficient vehicles. We are proud of our achievements and are honored to accept this important recognition from Altair.’”
Has your company received an award or reached a milestone achievement? We’d love to help you celebrate! Please send your news to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top 5 News that Sticks for August 16-22
- DuPont Structural Adhesives Recognized by Altair Enlighten Award
- Lex Reynolds to Retire from The Reynolds Co.
- Acquisition Helps Push Berry Global to Record Sales in 2020 Fiscal Third Quarter
- Clarkson Named President of DriTac Flooring Products
- Covestro Announces New Corporate Vision Focused on Circular Economy
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.