An announcement from Meridian Adhesives Group regarding the appointment of Brandon Willis as president of its Electronics Division drew the most reader interest last week (Willis Appointed President of Meridian Adhesives Electronics Division as Harrington Transitions to Retirement): “Meridian Adhesives Group recently announced the appointment of Brandon Willis to the position of president of its Electronics Division. Willis will work with Meridian leadership to advance the division’s technological reputation and further its focus of being a premier solution provider.
“Meridian’s Electronics Division currently encompasses three companies: Epoxy Technology, Inc.; Epoxies, Etc.; and Epoxy Technology Europe. Michael Harrington, current president of Epoxies, Etc. and the division’s commercial leader, will transition to retirement as Willis moves into the new position.
“Willis comes to Meridian from a 10-year tenure with Uniseal, Inc., which is owned by LG Chem. He most recently served as president and CEO of Uniseal while simultaneously holding the title of global senior leader for LG Chem’s Adhesives Business. Prior to this position, Willis worked as director of Marketing and New Business Development for Uniseal. He also spent 17 years in the high-performance coatings industry.”
We’ve gotten a lot of personnel news lately. Why is the industry seeing so many movers and shakers? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts.
Top 5 News that Sticks for September 6-12
- Willis Appointed President of Meridian Adhesives Electronics Division as Harrington Transitions to Retirement
- Avery Dennison Releases Bonding Study with Superior Felt & Filtration #3 last week
- Huntsman to Sell Remaining Interest in Venator Materials for $100 Million
- Henkel Joins U.S. Plastics Pact, Commits to Meeting Circular Economy Goals By 2025
- AkzoNobel Gains Low-Cure Technology with Acquisition of Stahl’s Powder Activities
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.