News from Sika regarding its 2020 financial results and an upcoming leadership transition drew the most reader interest last week (Meridian Adhesives Group Acquires GENTEC and FT Polymer): “Meridian Adhesives Group recently announced its acquisition of GENTEC and FT Polymer, two Europe-based adhesive suppliers for the electronics, medical, aerospace, and automotive industries. The companies’ range of products includes adhesives, encapsulants, coatings, UV-curing technology, and dispensing equipment. The two companies will be joining Meridian’s Electronics Division and working directly with Epoxy Technology Europe under the guidance of Nicolas Schwarz, managing director.
“‘After years of working with GENTEC and FT Polymer, we are excited to have these two well-established companies joining Meridian,’ said Schwarz. ‘I am looking forward to the expertise they will bring to our Electronics Division.’”
Top 5 News that Sticks for March 7-13
- Meridian Adhesives Group Acquires GENTEC and FT Polymer
- Sika Structural Adhesive for Automotive Assembly Named a Finalist in 2021 Edison Awards
- Henkel and North Carolina State University Enter Research Partnership Focused on Power Electronics
- Litaker Named Mule-Hide Territory Manager for West Central and Southwest Florida
- 3M to Invest $1 Billion to Achieve Carbon Neutrality, Reduce Water Use, and Improve Water Quality
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.