National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) President and CEO Eric R. Byer announced the promotion of six NACD staff members across key departments:
· Jennifer Gibson, Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
· Brian Callahan, Vice President, Legislative Affairs
· Doug Leigh, Vice President, Legislative Affairs
· Caroline Brooks, Senior Director, Responsible Distribution
· Jenni Jenkins, Senior Director, Membership
· Analisa Puzzanghero, Director, Regulatory Affairs
“I am pleased to announce the well-deserved promotions of six outstanding members of our team. Their unwavering dedication, exceptional skills, and tireless efforts have been instrumental in driving our organization's success,” said Byer. “With these promotions, we set a powerful precedent for growth, innovation, and continued excellence, solidifying our position as industry leaders. Congratulations to each of these remarkable individuals on this wonderful achievement.”
These promotions follow the addition of Gayle Ogletree as Coordinator of Education Programs, Sean Corson as Coordinator of Responsible Distribution, and Tyler Farrar as Coordinator of Government Affairs earlier this year.
To learn more, visit www.nacd.com.