The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) recently announced that it has re-elected five members of its board of directors for a new three-year term, two to its executive committee for a new two-year term, and elected one new member of the executive committee beginning January 1, 2018.
Re-elected Board members are:
- Robert Wanat, chief technology officer at Bostik;
- John Carroll, commercial manager, Americas, and global sales excellence lead, adhesives, at Eastman Chemical;
- Steve Rosenberg, senior vice president, risk, quality, and sustainability management, at Sika;
- Mark Schneider, president of Albion Engineering; and
- Tom Stewart, director of marketing and product management, adhesives, at Ashland.
Earlier this year, Elizabeth Keeneth, sales director, North America, at Kraton Chemical, was elected by the board to serve the remainder of Mark Plante’s term, which expires December 31, 2019, who departed the board in June.
Re-elected Executive Committee members are:
- Matt Devine, president of DHM Adhesives; and
- Gerhard Haas, vice president, research & development, technical service, purchasing at Jowat Corp.
Newly elected to the Executive Committee is John Carroll of Eastman Chemical, who replaces outgoing Executive Committee member Christian MacIver, vice president of industrial specialties at Ingevity, as the supplier representative on the committee.
Forest Driggs, senior vice president and chief financial officer at Franklin International, was elected by the board earlier this year, adding further depth in member representation to the committee.
“The ASC is fortunate to be led by outstanding volunteer leaders dedicated to moving the industry and its trade association forward,” said William E. Allmond, IV, president. “We are entering 2018 with tremendous momentum thanks to record participation this year in ASC events and programs, with new member offerings now in the works following our newly approved Long Range Plan.”
For more information, visit www.ascouncil.org.