The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) recently announced that entries are open for its annual Innovation Awards Program, which is designed to recognize innovation in adhesive and sealant product developments. These awards identify significant impact chemistries that contribute to downstream industries’ unmet needs and advancements in technology. Raw material suppliers, manufacturers, and academics focused on adhesives and/or sealants can collectively submit for the award as well.
Recipients of these awards will demonstrate the value proposition of the novel chemistry and added value in a field application or improvement in design and chemical process. To be eligible for the award, a nominated technology must meet the scope of the ASC Innovation Awards Program by meeting each of five criteria:
- It must be a development with a significant chemistry component
- It must have a significant milestone in its development within the past five years
- The innovation must be described in detail in the submittal package
- The innovation will have a clearly communicated end-user value proposition and supporting evidence of market insight and potential impact
- The submittal package must show how the innovation was validated
The deadline for submissions is June 18. For additional details and to submit your entry, visit www.ascouncil.org/page/innovation_awards.
Report Abusive Comment