This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
An announcement regarding the appointment of a new president for Momentive’s Silicones and Quartz division (Boss Named Momentive President, Silicones and Quartz) drew the most interest last week: “Momentive Performance Materials Inc. recently announced that it has hired Jack Boss as president of its Silicones and Quartz Division. Boss will be responsible for…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for April 6-12
1. Boss Named Momentive President, Silicones and Quartz
2. H.B. Fuller First Quarter Revenue Essentially Flat
3. Dow-Mitsui Chlor-Alkali Facility Starts Up
4. Global Solar Deployment Exceeds Wind for First Time
5. Berry Plastics to Acquire Portions of Rexam's Healthcare Containers and Closures Business