This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, an announcement regarding a partnership between Elmer’s and Sirrus drew the most reader interest (Elmer’s Products, Sirrus Partner): “Sirrus Inc. recently announced the initiation of a development agreement with Elmer’s® Products Inc. to develop consumer products from Sirrus’ Chemilian™ and Forza™ monomer platforms. “Elmer’s has a proven history of…’”
Top 5 News that Sticks for July 20-26
1. Elmer’s Products, Sirrus Partner
2. Huntsman to Present Paper about Prepolymers at FEICA
3. 3M to Gain Control of Sumitomo 3M Ltd.
4. Adhesive Prices Expected to Rise
5. Henkel’s Anti-Seize Products Receive Naval Qualification
Report Abusive Comment