This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Readers were most interested last week in a recent report detailing expectations for adhesives pricing (Adhesive Prices Expected to Rise): “Adhesive prices are anticipated to rise moderately on the back of rebounding activity in downstream markets and robust growth in external demand drivers, which slightly restricts…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for July 27 – August 2
1. Adhesive Prices Expected to Rise #4 last week
2. 3M to Gain Control of Sumitomo 3M Ltd. #3 last week
3. Dow Product Receives R&D 100 Award
4. Albemarle and Rockwood to Merge
5. University of Michigan Solar Car Features Avery Dennison Car Wrap