This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, acquisitions by H.B. Fuller drew the most reader interest (H.B. Fuller Completes Two Acquisitions to Expand Presence in Africa and China): “H.B. Fuller Co. recently announced that it has finalized the previously announced purchase of Continental Products Ltd., a provider of industrial…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for February 15-21
1. H.B. Fuller Completes Two Acquisitions to Expand Presence in Africa and China #3 last week
2. Auto, Electronics Markets Spur High-Temp Adhesives Market Growth
3. Sika Announces Two Acquisitions #1 last week
4. Huntsman to Expand Polyetheramine Capacity 2nd week at #4
5. PPG Increases Precipitated Silica Production