Readers last week were drawn in droves to learn about H.B. Fuller’s corporate responsibility initiatives (H.B. Fuller Launches Global Responsibility Website): “H.B. Fuller Co. recently announced that it has expanded its global corporate responsibility reporting in a new section of its website.
“‘We believe that H.B. Fuller can and should play a role in creating positive change,’ said Jim Owens, president and CEO. ‘Our commitment to corporate social responsibility begins inside our company. We continually strive to minimize the environmental impact of our operations, while holding safety as a top priority and providing a dynamic and supportive workplace for our employees. We also recognize that, to truly drive change, we must collaborate with others beyond our own operations…’”
Top 5 News that Sticks for April 28 - May 4
- H.B. Fuller Launches Global Responsibility Website
- Henkel Adhesive Technologies Opens New OEM Application Center fourth week in Top 5!
- Arkema Starts 30% Photocure Resin Production Capacity Increase #1 last week
- 3M Initiates Restructuring Following Challenging 2019 First Quarter
- MAPEI Named Vendor Partner of the Year
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.