News from Dow regarding its R&D 100 awards drew the most reader interest last week (Dow Nets Four 2019 R&D 100 Awards): “Four technologies from Dow were recently recognized with 2019 R&D 100 awards from R&D World magazine. The R&D 100 awards honor research and development pioneers and their contributions to science and technology. The 2019 awards will be given out at the annual R&D 100 conference on December 5, 2019.
“‘Four R&D 100 winning technologies signals the on-going strength of innovation at Dow,’ said A.N. Sreeram, senior vice president of Research & Development and chief technology officer for Dow. ‘The awards celebrate the hard work of Dow scientists and engineers in the creation of innovative new products that address customer needs. These products bring overwhelming value to our customers in product performance and benefits while simultaneously being more sustainable.’”
Top 5 News that Sticks for November 24-30
- Dow Nets Four 2019 R&D 100 Awards
- Brenntag North America Opens New Coatings & Construction Technology & Innovation Center in Pennsylvania
- Vancive Medical Technologies and Finesse Medical Rebranded as Avery Dennison Medical
- Henkel and Shapeways to Partner for Large-Scale Industrial 3D Printing Solutions
#3 last week
- Evonik to Increase Organic Dispersions Capacity with Plant Expansion in Germany
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.