Readers continued to be massively interested in news from RPM regarding its leadership team (Sullivan Leaves RPM Following Elimination of Chief Restructuring Officer Position; Kinser Named Vice President of Operations): “RPM International Inc. recently announced that as a result of the May 31, 2021, successful completion of its MAP to Growth operating improvement program, the decision was made to eliminate the chief restructuring officer position, which was held by Michael H. Sullivan. RPM has established a more permanent long-term manufacturing, procurement, and environmental, health, and safety team to be led by Timothy R. Kinser, who has been appointed vice president of operations.
“‘We are grateful for Mike’s leadership of our restructuring efforts over the last two years,’ said Frank C. Sullivan, RPM chairman and CEO. ‘His oversight and experience were critical to our MAP to Growth program’s success, and we wish him well in his future endeavors. Tim has successfully contributed to RPM through very challenging environments of a restructuring, global pandemic and severe supply chain disruptions. He is well suited to take on the additional responsibilities of his new role and lead the critical aspects of our business operations.’”
Share your company news with the industry! Send news releases to me at email@example.com.
Top 5 News that Sticks for October 24-30
- Sullivan Leaves RPM Following Elimination of Chief Restructuring Officer Position; Kinser Named Vice President of Operations 2nd week at #1
- Sartomer Specialty Resins Earn USDA Certified Biobased Label
- Evonik Fumed Silica Plant Begins Production in China
- Kraton Sets Energy Surcharge for Hydrogenated Styrenic Block Copolymer Products
- Berry Achieves ISCC PLUS Certification at Three Facilities in North America
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media channels.