Consistent with the theme of “Focus on the Future,” the Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) is introducing an Emerging Leaders Workshop to its Executive Leadership Conference programming. The Executive Leadership Conference will be held October 21-23 in Hilton Head, S.C. The separate, half-day Emerging Leaders Workshop on October 21 is geared for early- to mid-career, high-potential managers seeking to hone their leadership skills and effectiveness.
The interactive new workshop will include facilitated discussion and be structured to optimize learning between peers, providing tools and strategies for leveraging personal strengths and leading change. Conducted by Case Western Reserve University and Weatherhead executive faculty member Ellen Burts-Cooper, Ph.D., the workshop will provide a toolkit for managers and leaders to help their teams navigate critical attributes for establishing a culture that fosters and sustains cohesive teams.
Session objectives and outcomes include:
- Learn key phases of trust and discover behaviors that either enhance or erode trust
- Define the meaning of teamwork and collaboration for your specific cross-functional team
- Adopt strategies to lead and communicate effectively in both unit and project teams
- Identify and consider all stakeholders when making decisions
- Learn skills to better communicate decisions, ideas, and change
For pricing, registration, and additional details, visit http://ascouncil.org/events.