Sartomer to Introduce Innovations for UV/LED/EB-Curable Systems and Advanced Materials at CHINACOAT 2019
Personnel from Sartomer Asia will be available to share information regarding bio-sourced acrylates and advanced materials for 3D printing, specialty coatings, electronics, and inks applications.
Sartomer, a business line of Arkema, will feature its developments for energy-curing systems at CHINACOAT 2019, which will be held November 18-20 in Shanghai. Personnel from Sartomer Asia will be available in zone 8, hall W3, booth W3.E05 to share information regarding bio-sourced acrylates and advanced materials for 3D printing, specialty coatings, electronics, and inks applications. In addition, Julie Zhou, application and technical service manager, Sartomer (Guangzhou) Chemicals Ltd., will present a technical seminar on “New Developments in UV-Curable Liquid Resins: New Specialty Acrylates for Coatings, Inks and Adhesives” on November 18.
Sartomer reports that it will highlight the following products at the event:
- SARBIO® high-performance liquid resins based on renewable raw materials
- N3xtDimension® engineered liquid resins for UV-curable 3D printing
- High-performance specialty acrylates for UV/LED/EB coatings
- Specialty acrylates for graphic arts
- Pressure-sensitive adhesives for electronics
- High-performance oligomers for electronics
- High-purity and low-acid-value IBOA monomers for electronics
- Multifunctional monomer for electronics