NOTE: The World Adhesive and Sealant Conference has been postponed due to COVID-19. New dates will be shared once they are determined.
UPDATE: The World Adhesive and Sealant Conference will be held April 19-21, 2021, at the Hilton Chicago.
The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) is seeking submissions for its 2020 ASC Innovation Award. The ASC Innovation Awards Program is designed to recognize innovation in adhesive and sealant product developments. These awards identify significant impact chemistries that contribute to downstream industries’ unmet needs and advancements in technology. Raw material suppliers, manufacturers, and academics focused on adhesives and/or sealants are eligible to submit entries.
Award recipients will demonstrate the value proposition of the novel chemistry and added value in a field application or improvement in design and chemical process. To be eligible for an award, a nominated technology must meet the scope of the ASC Innovation Awards Program by meeting each of these five criteria:
- Must be a development with a significant chemistry component
- Must have a significant milestone in its development within the past five years
- Must be described in detail in the submittal package
- Have a clearly communicated end-user value proposition and supporting evidence of market insight and potential impact
- Show how the innovation was validated
The 2020 ASC Innovation Award will be presented at the World Adhesive & Sealant Conference, which will be held April 20-22 in Chicago, Ill. The deadline for submissions is January 31, 2020. For additional details, visit www.ascouncil.org/page/Innovation_Awards.
Report Abusive Comment