This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in Dow’s announcement regarding divestments (Dow Updates Progress on Planned Divestments): “The Dow Chemical Co. recently announced several updates regarding divestiture and portfolio management actions. Reportedly in line with the company’s plans to…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for October 12-18
1. Dow Updates Progress on Planned Divestments
2. PPG Aerospace Expands Sealants Production Capacity
3. Henkel to Acquire the Bergquist Co. #1 last week
4. Bostik Opens R&D Center Near Paris
5. ExxonMobil to Expand Hydrocarbon Production