This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
A new R&D facility for Bostik drew the most reader interest last week (Bostik Opens R&D Center Near Paris): “Bostik recently announced it has inaugurated the Bostik Smart Technology Centre, a new research and development center in Venette, France, near Paris. ‘This world-class…’”
Top 5 News that Sticks for October 19-25
1. Bostik Opens R&D Center Near Paris #4 last week
2. Evonik Opens New Fumed Silica Production Line
3. RPM First Quarter Sales Grow 3.4%
4. Dow Updates Progress on Planned Divestments #1 last week
5. Protex International Acquires Chartwell