A recent report from Hexa Research indicates that increasing automobile demand in Brazil is anticipated to augment the market growth over the forecast period. Latin America has been the fastest growing market for adhesives and sealants over the past five years, reportedly due to strong growth in end-use industries such as automotive, construction, and packaging. Growing manufacturing industries on account of rapid industrialization in developing nations such as Brazil and Argentina is anticipated to boost adhesives and sealants market over the next five years.
Increased government spending in construction activities on account of infrastructure development in this region is further anticipated to boost the demand.
Top 5 News that Sticks for October 22-28
1. Latin America Adhesives and Sealants Market to Grow 6.6% (#2 last week)
2. Arkema and OMYA Extend Distribution Agreement
3. Hylomar Creates U.S. Subsidiary
4. PSTC Issues Call for Papers
5. Bostik Builds Smart House (#1 last week)
Report Abusive Comment