Last week, news from RPM regarding a key addition to its management team drew the most reader interest (Michael H. Sullivan Joins RPM to Spearhead Organizational Restructuring): “RPM International Inc. recently announced that has appointed Michael H. Sullivan vice president of operations and chief restructuring officer, effective June 24. He reports directly to Frank Sullivan (no relation), chairman and CEO.
“In this capacity, Michael Sullivan will oversee RPM’s 2020 MAP to Growth operating improvement initiative. He will identify and execute opportunities to improve manufacturing efficiencies, reduce operating costs, streamline procurement, and enhance health and safety measures across all RPM business segments. In addition, he will play a key role in RPM’s annual planning process and oversee its global sourcing teams.
“‘This is an exciting time to join RPM, and I look forward to becoming more deeply involved in my new role,’ said Michael Sullivan. ‘The company is making great progress with its operating improvement plan, and I intend to leverage my leadership experience and skillset to help RPM achieve its next level of growth and performance.’”
Top 5 News that Sticks for June 30 - July 6
- Michael H. Sullivan Joins RPM to Spearhead Organizational Restructuring
- Henkel and RLE Use Epoxy-Based Structural Foam to Demonstrate Lightweighting Potential in Hybrid Automotive Body Parts
- FLEXcon Acquires Narrow Web Embossing Machine
- MAPEI Donates Product and Volunteers for ProjectVegas
2nd week at #4
- Wacker Expands Silicone Elastomer Production in China #1 last week
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.