Last week, Meridian Adhesives Group’s acquisition of Prime Blend drew the most reader interest (RPM Plans for Expansion with Tremco Purchase of Texas Manufacturing Plant): “RPM International Inc. recently announced it has procured a 178,000-sq-ft chemical manufacturing facility located on 120 acres in Corsicana, Texas. It was purchased from ChampionX Corp. for an undisclosed amount.
The facility will be repurposed to serve as a manufacturing campus for a number of RPM’s operating companies, providing multiple opportunities for expansion to meet customer demand and strengthen its supply chain. It will be owned and operated by RPM’s Tremco Construction Products Group.
“‘The addition of the Corsicana plant allows us to expand production of several of our high-growth product lines while also streamlining our manufacturing processes and creating efficiencies,’ said Frank C. Sullivan, RPM chairman and CEO.”
How does your company evaluate expansion opportunities? I’d love to hear from you! Please reach out to me at (248) 786-1704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top 5 News that Sticks for September 19-25
- RPM Plans for Expansion with Tremco Purchase of Texas Manufacturing Plant #5 last week
- Henkel to Present Advanced Bonding Techniques at Vehicle Displays & Interfaces Symposium
- ATP Adhesive Systems to Acquire Coating & Converting Technologies
- Arkema to Acquire Ashland’s Performance Adhesives Division for Nearly $1.7 Billion fourth week in Top 5!
- DuPont’s Grunder Named Rising Star by Automotive News Europe
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.